As such, photographers often ask me to share advice to help them increase their online exposure.
You know me. I don’t like keeping the goodies away from you. So, I have decided to create a list of quick, basic tips that should put you on the right track.
1) Create a website / blog.
2) Share your photos on your website.
3) Update your blog regularly.
4) Open a Facebook page and share your photos there. (Mine is here.)
8) Host Blabs about photography.
10) Create a mailing list.
11) Interview other photographers for your blog.
13) Answer questions about photography on Quora.
14) Release photography books (like me ;-)).
15) Share your expertise about photos on LinkedIn and Medium.
Of course, this list is far from complete. There are many ways to leverage social media to promote yourself. So, what other tips do you have?