This week’s list includes content from UK Linkology, YouTube, and RobertRyan.ie, as well as two useful tools…
- How To Convert Your Instagram And Pinterest Followers Into Customers (John Stevens, UK Linkology) – This is one of the best posts I have read so far this year. The examples selected deserve an A+ for creativity. And what’s even better is the fact that anyone (yes, anyone) can emulate the tactics…
- Focus on these 3 Facebook Advertising Metrics (Ed Leake, YouTube) – Nice video in plain English. Very easy to understand for anyone trying to figure out Facebook Ads.
- The No-Blogging Experiment Is Over! (Robert Ryan, RobertRyan.ie) – Still wondering what blogging can do for your business? Robert Ryan spent eight months without posting anything to see what would happen. And he did not just lose traffic…
Infographic from: Robert Ryan
- Refind – Discover the best links from the people and topics you follow.
- Answer the Public – Find the questions your audience asks the most frequently.
My latest news
Honored to be featured in Typeblogger’s latest roundup! Bruno Tandev asked me and a few other experts to share our top content promotion tips to drive more traffic to blogs…
- Tools and services for your business
- Working with WordPress
- Social media training, content writing and language services
- Social media ebooks
Have you read a great post lately? Share the link in the content section.
See you next week for a new list of recommendations!