This week’s list includes content from B2B News Network, Moz, and Digital Giants, as well as two useful tools…
- Content Curation for B2B: 5 great examples (Cendrine Marrouat, B2B News Network) – I am happy to see that a majority of businesses have embraced content curation, even in the B2B space. The firms in this article will give you great food for thought.
- How to Choose a Domain Name – Whiteboard Friday (Rand Fishkin, Moz) – This is, by far, the best video I have ever watched on the topic. Rand Fishkin has a knack for explaining the basics. And the examples are awesome!
NB: If you prefer reading, the full transcription and whiteboard image are available here.
- How to Manage Negative Social Media Comments (Alyssa Hannan, Digital Giants) – I’ve already blogged about ways to deal with negative reviews. But what about angry messages that customers leave on social networks? You cannot ignore them. Hence, the importance of social media monitoring and a social media policy.
You should also check out the excellent infographic below:
Infographic courtesy of Digital Giants
- Crystal – A platform using public data and personality tests to create comprehensive profiles and help you write better pitches.
- Zilly – A Facebook bot for WordPress resources.
- Tools and services for your business
- Working with WordPress
- Social media training, content writing and language services
- Social media ebooks
Have you read a great post lately? Share the link in the content section.
See you next week for a new list of recommendations!