This week’s list includes content from Marketing Insider Group, Female Business Hub, and grafixcat Media, as well as two promising tools…
- B2B and B2C Marketing: Is There Really Any Difference? (Michael Brenner, Marketing Insider Group) – This is a great article for marketers and business owners alike. I love how Michael Brenner has broken down the similarities and differences between both spaces.
- Social Media Conversation Starters (Jessica Green, Female Business Hub) – Not sure what to publish on your social media accounts? Here is a nice list of ideas to increase engagement and have some fun with your audience.
- Here, you can steal my blog post template (Todd Jones, grafixCat Media) – Before reading this post, I had never thought of the process of delivering sermons as being similar to writing blog posts. A+ for creativity here!
- Klets – Build a room for private chats with customers and business contacts in one minute.
- Ripl – Easily create animated posts to share on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Tools and services for your business
- Working with WordPress
- Social media training, content writing and language services
- Social media ebooks
Did you read a great post last week? Share the link in the content section.
See you next week for a new list of recommendations!