This week’s list includes content from Moz, Content Mastery Guide, and B2B News Network, as well as some useful tools…
- Why We Only Accept 1 Out of Every 10 Guest Blog Pitches (Bop Design, Moz) – Last week, I published a series of tips to help you do guest blogging the right way. Then, I came across this post. It is good to see an increasing number of bloggers call out spammy pitches and offer practical advice.
- 12 Cures for Blogging Overwhelm (Linda Dessau, Content Mastery Guide) – There is a fear among novice bloggers that you have to be all in for success to knock on your door. While a strategy and consistency are vital, it’s ok to miss an occasional deadline. And writer’s block is actually very common. Some excellent reminders in this post!
- Wikipedia Marketing for B2B: The 101 with Mike Wood (Cendrine Marrouat, B2B News Network) – Interested in leveraging Wikipedia for your B2B firm? I asked expert Mike Wood to share his best insights. And, as always, he didn’t disappoint. This post complements the interview I did with him for Social Media Slant earlier this year…
- Openvid – Create an unlimited number of videos of your screen and download and/or share them online. The tool also allows you to show yourself on camera while recording.
- privacytools.io – Knowledge and tools to protect your privacy against global mass surveillance.
My latest news
Stéphanie Themens and I discussed an important question during our latest Blab in French: Should freelancers / solo-preneurs offer more than one service? As you will see, the answer is not that simple…
I recently had the pleasure to share my greatest achievement in blogging for a roundup of 100 successful bloggers. Each of us has something different to say, which makes the post fascinating.
- Tools and services for your business
- Working with WordPress
- Social media training, content writing and language services
- Social media ebooks
Did you read a great post last week? Share the link in the content section.
See you next week for a new list of recommendations!