This week’s list includes content from Search Engine Land, YouTube, and Atomic Reach, as well as some useful tools…
- Google has stopped using authorship completely, even for in-depth articles (Barry Schwartz, Search Engine Land) – As the title of the post indicates, Google Authorship is now officially dead. So, you can remove it from your websites and blogs!
- Social Media Listening Is Not Hearing – There’s a difference (Robert Caruso, YouTube) – Robert Caruso is one of the most honest and refreshing voices in social media. In this video, he explains why many business owners still fail at selling themselves online. A gem!
- 5 Best Tips to Create Winning Reader Personas for Your Blog (Cendrine Marrouat, Atomic Reach) – Want to increase the visibility of your blog? You need to find what makes your readers tick. Creating ideal personas will be of tremendous help in that regard…
- MakeMyPersona – Answer 19 questions to create a well-organized persona summary.
- RiteTag – Hashtags analytics tool for social media optimization.
- Tools and services for your business
- Working with WordPress
- Social media training, content writing and language services
- Social media ebooks
Have you read a great post lately? Share the link in the content section.
See you next week for a new list of recommendations!