Welcome to my new series of recommendations!
Every Monday or Tuesday, I will share with you some of the greatest social media content and tools I uncovered the week before. At the end, I will also include my latest news and Blabs.
Today’s featured content comes from Twitter, David Leonhardt, Robin Good, and more.
- Coming soon: express even more in 140 characters (Twitter) – Great news! @names and attachements no longer count toward the 140-character count.
- Three ways to write for the web (David Leonhardt, The Happy Guy Writing Services) – “Before you start writing, define your goal. Are you trying to sell, to inform or to connect? Your goal will determine the approach you take. Once you have clarity on the approach, you can bring clarity to your readers.”
- How to Create Value (Robin Good, Slideshare) – Learn to craft content that converts with this excellent series of slides. Simple and easy to absorb!
- Building Thriving B2B Communities: A conversation with Mary Green (B2B News Network) – Mary is Inbound.org’s former Community Manager. During her two years with the network for marketers, memberships increased by more than 300 percent, and monthly visits by 700 percent!
- MailTrack for Gmail – A Chrome extension that tracks if your emails sent from Gmail have been read.
My latest Blab
Steven Healey and I had a blast interviewing Guillaume Decugis last week. We talked about Scoop.it, content curation, and content marketing…
My latest news
B2B News Network features my thoughts on the B2B space in this article. Thank you to Tracey Tong for the lovely writeup!
Resources for your business
- Tools and services for your business
- Working with WordPress
- Social media training, content writing and language services
- Social media ebooks
Did you read a great post last week? Share the link in the content section.
See you next week for a new list of recommendations!