In this day and age, managing multiple profiles and pages on different social networks can be a challenging and time-sucking task. Fortunately, there are tools that make things a lot easier. One of them is GrabInbox.
What is GrabInbox?
GrabInbox is an application that allows users to manage multiple accounts on three social networks: Facebook (profiles and Fan Pages), Twitter and LinkedIn.
GrabInbox was developed by Nischal Shetty and Sameer Mhatre, two coders from Mumbai, India, who are also the creators of JustUnfollow.com. The platform launched in April 2011.
- Easy setup process: Just log into your Facebook or Twitter account and add your Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn profiles within seconds.
- Clean interface.
- Share your updates, messages and links on all your media social profiles at once.
- Schedule your messages. This feature comes with customizable timeslots (similar to Buffer).
- Personal and stream notifications in the right sidebar: mentions, direct messages, updates, etc.
- Each social network comes with a different set of removable columns: wall updates for Facebook Fan Pages; network updates for Facebook Fan Pages; and top news, most recent updates and wall updates for Facebook profiles. Twitter columns include the timeline (all your followers), mentions, messages, your tweets, favourites, and retweets, plus what you retweeted, and what others have retweeted — which mimics the official Twitter website.
- No need to leave your GrabInbox admin panel to interact with your Twitter and Facebook networks. You can reply, comment, like, favorite, share, retweet, and more directly from there.
- Twitter: Clicking on users’ names will bring up a box displaying their information and stream.
- Facebook: You can watch videos directly within your GrabInbox admin panel.
- Share or schedule the sharing of your favourite pages and links on the go with the GrabInbox plugin for Chrome and Grab bookmarklet for other browsers.
- The GrabInbox plugin also displays a tiny ‘GrabInbox’ link within the official Twitter website that, once clicked, will allow you to retweet a post right away or schedule the RT for a later date.
GrabInbox also offers another major feature: the ability to monitor your Twitter lists. You just need to add them as columns.
I am a huge TweetDeck fan, but had never been really happy with the way the Facebook news stream is displayed. GrabInbox really bridged the gap in that area.
All in all, a great tool!
To start using GrabInbox, visit http://www.grabinbox.com.