Bluenod, a new visual web-based app, lets you search and explore interesting Twitter users and hashtags.
The results page shows you who has the biggest influence and traffic over time, with the left sidebar featuring mentions and relevant users.
Click on individual photos to bring people’s Twitter account information. You also have the ability to follow / mention them, and visualize their own community.
Note that your searches are saved automatically and accessible at any time.
Bluenod has two versions. The free version offers results based on the last 300 Tweets. The pro version has a little more features, including storage, time navigation, and better search options.
For more information, visit http://bluenod.com/.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013
- Can’t type right now? Try speaking instead - December 3, 2013
- 14 tools to rock Google+ - December 2, 2013
- Keep an eye on Twitter trends with Sonar Solo - December 1, 2013
- This week in social media (November 25-29, 2013) - November 29, 2013