This week is very special for two reasons.
First, The Little Big eBook on Social Media Audiences: Build Yours, Keep It, and Win is a 2015 Small Business Book Awards Community Choice Winner in the Social Media Category.
For a book that hasn’t received any attention from major players in its field, it is a huge accomplishment. It’s also more proof that I have a wonderful community of supporters. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
To celebrate this landmark, I am making The Little Big eBook on Social Media Audiences available for
$5.99$2.99 on Amazon. The promotion starts on April 11.
Note: The price will increase by $1 dollar every second day until April 18.
This week also marks the second birthday of Social Media Slant. I can’t believe how time has flown!
The website has grown by leaps and bounds in the last 12 months. It is now a repository of useful resources from around the web.
Here is a quick overview of what you will find:
- The Social Media Slant Blog – Categories: Tools / Stats / Tips / Interviews / Curated Content / Guest Posts
- The Social Business Paper – A biweekly hand-picked selection of content on social media, social media marketing, and social media branding.
- #SMSlantChat – A monthly unscripted discussion on the challenges and opportunities of branding in this social media world. Occasional guests will share their knowledge with us.
- The Voice of the Social Media Slant Community – Have great content? Add #smslant to your descriptions on Twitter for it to be featured on this page. It could even make it to the blog!
- Working with WordPress – A list of useful resources to make your experience with WordPress easier. Updated regularly.
- Resources for Authors – Whether you want to create a presentation or publish a book, white paper, infographic, or video, I have gathered some of the best content from around the web to help you.
- The Latest Social Media News & Trends – A weekly magazine focusing on the latest happenings on major social media platforms.
- All my articles in one feed – Content from Social Media Slant, Paper.li, B2B News Network, Medium, and Curatti. Topics: B2B / B2C marketing tips, case studies, blogging advice, social media roundups…
- Social media services
A few months ago, I also launched an awareness hub that ties my passion for activism with social media.
When I started blogging, I had no idea where it would lead me. Now, a decade later, I make a full-time living as a writer.
Passion and hard work pay off. I am living proof of that. :-)
Starting April 11, The Little Big eBook on Social Media Audiences will be available for
$5.99$2.99 on Amazon. The price will increase by $1 dollar every second day until April 18.