Do you work online? If so, chances are that you rely on the Cloud to access and edit all your presentations, videos, images, and spreadsheets — or at least some of them. That’s why I am pretty confident you will like CloudConvert.
CloudConvert is a free file conversion tool that works directly from your browser. It supports more than 100 different formats.
The only requirement to use CloudConvert is to have a Dropbox or Google Drive account. Here is how things work:
- Visit https://cloudconvert.org.
- Select the files you want to convert from Dropbox or Drive.
- Choose the output format and options in the drop-down menu. For example, you can password-protect a PDF, resize a picture, or trim a video / audio file.
- You can opt in to receive a notification by email when the conversion is finished or have the converted files sent to your Dropbox or Drive.
- Click the “Start Conversion” button.
Should you want to convert the same files to different formats, no need for multiple uploads. Just click the “Download” button when the conversion is finished.
CloudConvert is fully responsive, so you won’t have to worry about the way your files look when accessed from a smartphone.
Not that the files are kept private and are deleted when the conversion is completed.