The Disqus team released new stats on Monday.
The commenting system has been installed on 2.5 million sites, including 1 million WordPress self-hosted blogs, and generates 1 billion monthly unique visits.
Disqus also has 100 million commenter profiles, which makes it the largest discussion platform of its kind.
The news comes a few days after the launch of AudienceSync, “a powerful new way to give control to Disqus users who want to participate in discussions all across the web, while giving publishers a transparent, low friction way to accrue user accounts and manage their own membership systems.”
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013
- Can’t type right now? Try speaking instead - December 3, 2013
- 14 tools to rock Google+ - December 2, 2013
- Keep an eye on Twitter trends with Sonar Solo - December 1, 2013
- This week in social media (November 25-29, 2013) - November 29, 2013