Quarterly announcements are important because they give social media sites the opportunity to share updated traffic numbers — and save people like me hours of work.
- 728 million daily active users
- 1.19 billion monthly active users
- 507 million active daily mobile users
- 874 million active monthly mobile users
- $1.8 billion in advertising revenue (a 66% increase from Q3 2012)
- 20 million small businesses have a Facebook page
- 259+ million members
- 142 million unique monthly visitors (184 million with SlideShare)
- 11.6 billion page views
- 1,500 University Pages in 60 countries
This week was also major for SoundCloud. Alexander Ljung, the CEO and co-founder of the audio distribution platform, announced a new milestone: 250 million visitors.