Facebook reported its financial results for Q2 of this year on Wednesday.
The company also included new usage statistics. Here are some highlights:
- 699 million daily active users (June 2013)
- 1.15 billion monthly active users
- 819 million monthly active mobile users – an increase of 51 percent from last year
- 100 million people use Facebook for Every Phone every month
- 5 million videos were uploaded on Instagram during the first day
- Facebook made $1.60 billion in advertising revenue, of which 41 percent came from mobile advertising
You can read the entire report here.
According to Socialbakers, Facebook boasts almost 200 million users in Canada and the United States alone. Europe has 272 million, and Asia 339 million.