Keeping track of your thoughts has never been easier with Google Keep. With this neat little extension for Chrome, you can create checklists, type notes, and upload and annotate pictures in seconds.
Once installed in your browser, the extension also integrates with your right-click menu. You can then easily add highlighted content, pictures or links as notes.
Everything is stored in the cloud and instantly available on all your devices and the web at http://drive.google.com/keep.
Other features include the ability to color-code notes to help find them later and archive content that is no longer needed.
For more information on Google Keep, visit this page.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013
- Can’t type right now? Try speaking instead - December 3, 2013
- 14 tools to rock Google+ - December 2, 2013
- Keep an eye on Twitter trends with Sonar Solo - December 1, 2013
- This week in social media (November 25-29, 2013) - November 29, 2013