Watch out, Facebook. Google+ is catching up!
The two-men team came up with this number by performing “a specific Google search across Google+ and a slightly different Google search across Google+. We then take the largest number of results returned from these two searches giving us our Google+ index size.”
Clicking the picture will bring you to a map showing daily member growth. You can also see the Google user count.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tired of seeing annoying things on Twitter and Facebook? Rather to the rescue! - December 11, 2013
- Find the Twitter accounts behind websites and blogs with Twitter Detector - December 10, 2013
- Latest WordPress.com numbers & news and 30+ plugins to try - December 9, 2013
- This week in social media (December 2-6, 2013) - December 6, 2013
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013