Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Interview with Mike Klanac, CEO of GripeO - April 23, 2014
- Keeping your word in a social media world - April 22, 2014
- Looking for some marketing resources? Here are 101 for you! - April 21, 2014
LinkedIn turned 10 on Sunday.
The social network launched on May 5, 2003. Within a month, it already had 4,500 members. Now, a decade later, the site has become a major online spot for hundreds of millions more business professionals.
LinkedIn in numbers
- 3,700+ employees
- 225 million users (200 countries and territories)
- 64% of members located outside of the U.S.
- Two new accounts created per second
- 170+ million unique visitors
- All 2012 Fortune 500 companies represented
- 5.7 billion professionally-oriented searches in 2012
- 2.9 million+ LinkedIn Company Pages
(Source: About LinkedIn)
For a history of LinkedIn, click here.