Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Interview with Mike Klanac, CEO of GripeO - April 23, 2014
- Keeping your word in a social media world - April 22, 2014
- Looking for some marketing resources? Here are 101 for you! - April 21, 2014
Scoop.it is celebrating two milestones today.
The content curation platform has just turned two. It is also very close to reaching the golden number of 100 million unique visitors!
Though two years is an achievement in the startup world, this is just the beginning. We have recently raised another round of funding following the promising success of our business model (that you also helped us create) and have strengthened our team to be better at helping you make the most of Scoop.it. Yet, we feel we still have much to do. So please, keep sending us feedback, and let’s keep bringing ideas that matter to even more people!
(Source: Scoop.it Blog)
Scoop.it in numbers:
- Founders: Guillaume Decugis and Marc Rougier
- Headquarters: San Francisco, California, with offices in Toulouse, France
- Male / female ratio: 55 / 45
- 62% of curators are 35 and older
- 23% of members live in the United States (3% in Canada)
- 50 million pieces of curated content