Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Guest post: Creative marketing for the best of both worlds - March 11, 2014
- The latest in social media (February 2014) - March 10, 2014
- The 80-20 rule in social media (Infographic) - February 26, 2014
Skype has just turned 10! Microsoft’s voice communication service was launched on August 29, 2003.
Here are some stats to celebrate this milestone:
- 1.4 trillion minutes of voice and video calls
- Used 33 million hours a day
- 300 million users worldwide
- Male / female user ratio: 52 / 48
- Largest age group: 18-35
- Average user age: 35
- Average income: $73,000
Want to know how Skype has changed the way we communicate? Check out the infographic below.