I do not know about you, but I occasionally find myself without any idea for blog posts. When it happens, I like relying on a tool like Hubspot’s Blog Topic Generator.
Blog Topic Generator is super easy to use. Visit http://www.hubspot.com/blog-topic-generator, enter up to three keywords, and click the “Give Me Blog Topics” button. You will then see five suggestions on the page.
Here are the ones I received when I entered the keyword “social media”:
- Think You’re Cut Out For Doing Social Media ? Take This Quiz
- The History Of Social Media (I covered this one, actually ;-) )
- 10 Signs You Should Invest In Social Media
- What Will Social Media Be Like In 100 Years?
- Miley Cyrus And Social Media : 10 Surprising Things They Have In Common
Should you want to see more suggestions, just click “Try Again” at the bottom of the results page and re-enter the same keyword(s).
Not sure which terms to use? Click the question mark for tips.
Quite neat, right?