The other day, as I was looking for a tool that would allow me to keep an eye on my Facebook Page without logging into my account, I came across Hyper Alerts.
Hyper Alerts sends you email notifications when people (including admins) posts and / or comment on your pages or the pages you choose to monitor. It is free to use.
You can add alerts in two ways. Either click ‘Add alert by URL’ and just type in the URL for the Facebook page you’d like to monitor, or you can select from a list of pages you administer. You can add as many alerts as you like, and even multiple alerts for the same page. Maybe you want an alert immediately, as well as a weekly report of all activity. You will only get alerts on posts newer than one month.
To start using Hyper Alerts, visit http://www.hyperalerts.no.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013
- Can’t type right now? Try speaking instead - December 3, 2013
- 14 tools to rock Google+ - December 2, 2013
- Keep an eye on Twitter trends with Sonar Solo - December 1, 2013
- This week in social media (November 25-29, 2013) - November 29, 2013