InfoBark lets you create an infobar in seconds and then embed it at the top of your website / blog for increased conversions.
Sign up for an account and click the “Add new bar” button in your dashboard. Then:
- Enter the necessary information in the next page
- Choose the colors you want to use for your bar’s background, text, and link
- Click “Create bar”
- Paste the embed code between the <head> and </head> tags on your website
The dashboard features stats (impressions, clicks, conversation rate) to help members check the performance of their bar.
Note that you can create as many bars as you want.
To start using InfoBark, visit http://www.infobark.com.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tired of seeing annoying things on Twitter and Facebook? Rather to the rescue! - December 11, 2013
- Find the Twitter accounts behind websites and blogs with Twitter Detector - December 10, 2013
- Latest WordPress.com numbers & news and 30+ plugins to try - December 9, 2013
- This week in social media (December 2-6, 2013) - December 6, 2013
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013