Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Keeping your word in a social media world - April 22, 2014
- Looking for some marketing resources? Here are 101 for you! - April 21, 2014
- Jauntful helps you create personalized travel guides - April 21, 2014
InfoBark lets you create an infobar in seconds and then embed it at the top of your website / blog for increased conversions.
Sign up for an account and click the “Add new bar” button in your dashboard. Then:
- Enter the necessary information in the next page
- Choose the colors you want to use for your bar’s background, text, and link
- Click “Create bar”
- Paste the embed code between the <head> and </head> tags on your website
The dashboard features stats (impressions, clicks, conversation rate) to help members check the performance of their bar.
Note that you can create as many bars as you want.
To start using InfoBark, visit http://www.infobark.com.