ThingLink is a tool that allows you to share pictures with embedded music, video, links, annotations, and more, to social networks (Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.) and blogs.
Viewers that “touch” the photos will have access to the content without leaving the page they’re on.
Founded in 2010, ThingLink is the leading interactive image platform with over 130,000 publishers. ThingLink’s enterprise level account for publishers, agencies and brands offers such key features as group account management and the ability to create and launch custom image apps and icons that enhance engagement. ThingLink also offers advanced metrics for measuring image performance across social channels like Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr, enabling valuable, new insights into consumer engagement.
Source: ThingLink Blog
Here is an example of what I did with my eBook.
Pretty cool, eh?
For more information on ThingLink, visit http://www.thinglink.com.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Latest WordPress.com numbers & news and 30+ plugins to try - December 9, 2013
- This week in social media (December 2-6, 2013) - December 6, 2013
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013
- Can’t type right now? Try speaking instead - December 3, 2013
- 14 tools to rock Google+ - December 2, 2013