Wanna take a trip down memory lane? Watch the Jamisons, as they learn to use and enjoy the Internet.
“The Kid’s Guide to the Internet” (Diamond Entertainment Corporation) dates back to 1997. Some, especially Millennials, may find the video very cheesy and / or have a hard time watching the entire thing without laughing.
However, for a lot of those old enough to remember that era (me included), that’s how we secretly felt.
Are you nostalgic already? ;-)
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tired of seeing annoying things on Twitter and Facebook? Rather to the rescue! - December 11, 2013
- Find the Twitter accounts behind websites and blogs with Twitter Detector - December 10, 2013
- Latest WordPress.com numbers & news and 30+ plugins to try - December 9, 2013
- This week in social media (December 2-6, 2013) - December 6, 2013
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013