Imagine having to explain what your company does to someone or giving complex answers to questions on Twitter. Not easy, right?
Well, good news! Here is a little tool that will solve the problem for you.
Little Pork Chop slices long written content into 140-character chunks and publish them for you, one tweet at a time.
Little Pork Chop is very easy to use. All you have to do is visit http://little.porkchop.io/, sign in to your Twitter account, and type your message. Edit and tweak it to your heart’s content and press the blue button.
All your Tweets will be numbered and posted as a thread, so it’s easier for people to follow and take part in the conversation. For example:
Other features include the ability to:
• Post the Tweets in reverse chronological order
• Change the text after the number at the beginning of each tweet
• Exclude the Tweets from the public feed
• Change the post timing between Tweets
• Automatically include a hashtag at the end of each Tweet
To access the features, click the wheel icon under your Twitter username in your dashboard.
According to Dave Winer, the creator of Little Pork Chop, the information is just stored on your computer. When you sign off, everything is erased.