Do you know that:
- There are almost 7,1 billion people on the planet?
- More than 163,000 babies were born so far today?
- 14,000 people died of hunger today?
Do you know that this year alone:
- 60,5 million cars have been produced?
- 2,4 million books have been published?
- Forests have lost more than 5 million hectares?
- 1.8 million people died from water related diseases?
- 1 million people committed suicide?
For more incredible, but important stats updated in real time, visit www.worldometers.info/.