Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Keeping your word in a social media world - April 22, 2014
- Looking for some marketing resources? Here are 101 for you! - April 21, 2014
- Jauntful helps you create personalized travel guides - April 21, 2014
The world is becoming increasingly mobile-driven. According to Internet Data Corporation, 2015 will see more U.S. consumers access the Internet through mobile devices than through desktops.
So, what does it mean for small businesses and solo-entrepreneurs in that country and elsewhere? As WebDAM Solutions’ infographic below shows, if you deal with a global audiences, there is no time to waste anymore. You must adapt or watch competition take over.
- 25 percent of searches are conducted via mobile devices.
- Mobile LinkedIn users are 2.5 times more active than desktop-only users.
- SMS coupons are redeemed eight times more than emailed offers.
- Positive word of mouth is unlikely to happen if your site is not mobile-friendly.
- Mobile ad revenue will more than double to $24.5 billion by 2016.
Infographic created by webdamsolutions.com.