Do you know that Twitter was the fastest-growing platform in 2012? With more than 500 million users, among which 288 million are active, the 7-year-old social network is not going anywhere.
These numbers reveal that there is a lot of competition. They also raise two questions: How do you monitor conversations? And how do you know who talks about you or your brand?
The answer is simple: You have to use monitoring tools. Check out the list below to find 20 free services that will help you rock Twitter and your audience’s world.
More articles on Twitter
- 8 Twitter chats you should check out today!
- 5 tips to be a Twitter power user
- Learn to use hashtags
- CalTweet: Share your events online
- 4 Twitter tools you should use
- 10 ways to be grateful on Twitter
- 10 tips to get noticed on Twitter
- 10 great ways to get more followers on Twitter
- Find more targeted followers on Twitter
- 10 free tools to make the most of Twitter
Do you use any of these tools? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.