The following two tabs change content below.
Social media journalist, blogger, content curator, author, and workshop facilitator
Cendrine Marrouat is a social media journalist, blogger, content curator, author, and workshop facilitator located in Canada. She is the founder of Social Media Slant and Creative Ramblings, a blog helping small businesses and entrepreneurs rethink social media relationships. On March 6, 2012, she released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies that should be released before the end of 2013.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013
- Can’t type right now? Try speaking instead - December 3, 2013
- 14 tools to rock Google+ - December 2, 2013
- Keep an eye on Twitter trends with Sonar Solo - December 1, 2013
- This week in social media (November 25-29, 2013) - November 29, 2013