Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Interview with Mike Klanac, CEO of GripeO - April 23, 2014
- Keeping your word in a social media world - April 22, 2014
- Looking for some marketing resources? Here are 101 for you! - April 21, 2014
For those who think that newsgroups are a thing of the past, you may want to head over Google Groups. The company announced on Monday that it was retiring the old version and making the new iteration available to everyone.
Improved features include the ability to:
- Create an inbox to collaborate on projects with others.
- Use canned responses.
- Take advantage of streamlined options for easier moderation.
- Browse and moderate groups thanks to the mobile version of the site.
For more information on the new Google Groups, visit https://groups.google.com/forum/#!overview.