This world is driven by visual content, so if you want to grab the attention of your audience, you have to find a way to make that work for you.
If you are looking for a tool to help you with that, let me introduce you to Notegraphy.
Notegraphy is a mobile and web app that makes it super easy to create messages that will leave a lasting impression on your audience.
First, sign up for an account — it’s free. Click the link in the confirmation email, and you are ready to start. To create your note:
- Click the “Make a note” button at the top right of your dashboard.
- Enter some text. There is no character, word, paragraph, or page limit.
- Choose your style.
- When you are happy with what you see, click the “Publish” button.
- In the popup screen, enter a description and tags (keywords), and choose your privacy and social sharing options (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr).
- Click the “Publish my note” button.
Note that have the ability to edit, download, and delete your published notes at any time.
As with every other social media sites, you can also follow members, as well as interact with, favorite, and share their content on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest).
To start using Notegraphy, visit https://notegraphy.com.