Permamarks is a free tool that “freezes” the content you bookmark on the web with a date / time stamp. This includes files.
Each saved page has a permanent, uneditable URL that can be shortened and customized. You can also organize your bookmarks into lists.
Permamarks provides users “integrity of links.” Even if a page you are linking to is edited or removed, you preserve the exact page for when you captured it. This means no more dead links, or 404 page errors.
(Source: Permamarks Blog)
Permamarks is in invite mode right now. Get on the waiting list by visiting https://permamarks.com.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Find the Twitter accounts behind websites and blogs with Twitter Detector - December 10, 2013
- Latest WordPress.com numbers & news and 30+ plugins to try - December 9, 2013
- This week in social media (December 2-6, 2013) - December 6, 2013
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013
- Can’t type right now? Try speaking instead - December 3, 2013