According to a recent study of 5,000 brand pages conducted by SocialBakers, photos continue to generate higher audience engagement than other types of posts.
How high? 93 percent, which represents an eight-point increase since August 2012!
Our data shows that only 2% of the most engaging content on Facebook is generated by links, another 2% by videos, and 3% by status updates. Photos are now more engaging than ever, so strike a pose and get your fans engaged with strong visual content!
(Source: SocialBakers Blog)
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013
- Can’t type right now? Try speaking instead - December 3, 2013
- 14 tools to rock Google+ - December 2, 2013
- Keep an eye on Twitter trends with Sonar Solo - December 1, 2013
- This week in social media (November 25-29, 2013) - November 29, 2013