Of course, you could always check things manually by entering http://pinterest.com/source/yoursitename.com (Just replace “yoursitename.com” with your domain name) or do a manual search on Pinterest. What a hassle, though!
Let me introduce you to PinAlerts, your Google Alerts for Pinterest! This free tool sends you email notifications when people bookmark anything from your website or blog to their boards.
You will need to sign up for an account to use PinAlerts. You can add as many domains as you want and choose how often you would like to receive alerts (in real time, hourly, daily, or weekly).
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tired of seeing annoying things on Twitter and Facebook? Rather to the rescue! - December 11, 2013
- Find the Twitter accounts behind websites and blogs with Twitter Detector - December 10, 2013
- Latest WordPress.com numbers & news and 30+ plugins to try - December 9, 2013
- This week in social media (December 2-6, 2013) - December 6, 2013
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013