QuestBase is a new service that allows educators and business owners to design web-based and printed questionnaires, surveys, course evaluations, sales / product training, trivia games, tests, and exams within minutes.
Authors have the ability to add questions, pictures, equations, and scores to their assessments. Customs certificates can also be automatically awarded when exams are passed.
QuestBase is free for individuals. Organizations and schools can also get Premium versions with additional features and personal support. Prices start at US$49.95.
For more information on QuestBase, visit www.questbase.com.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013
- Can’t type right now? Try speaking instead - December 3, 2013
- 14 tools to rock Google+ - December 2, 2013
- Keep an eye on Twitter trends with Sonar Solo - December 1, 2013
- This week in social media (November 25-29, 2013) - November 29, 2013