As a journalist and blogger, emails are my favorite tool to connect with people. Unfortunately, I am not always sure if they receive my messages, so when they don’t respond, I find myself having to re-contact them.
Note that the people you contact will not know that you are tracking them.
Here is how things work on Gmail:
Signals is also compatible with Outlook for Windows, Salesforce, Hubspot, Nimble, OWA, and Outlook.com.
To start using Signals, visit http://www.getsignals.com.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tired of seeing annoying things on Twitter and Facebook? Rather to the rescue! - December 11, 2013
- Find the Twitter accounts behind websites and blogs with Twitter Detector - December 10, 2013
- Latest WordPress.com numbers & news and 30+ plugins to try - December 9, 2013
- This week in social media (December 2-6, 2013) - December 6, 2013
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013