SlideShare is celebrating a milestone this week: 10 million presentations!
Lauched in 2006, SlideShare is the brainchild of Jon Boutelle, Amit Ranjan, and Rashmi Sinha. The site currently receives 50 million unique monthly visits.
To start, 10 million SlideShares would stretch from New York to London. They are how-to guides, photo essays, investor reports, thought leadership pieces, cartoons, data pulls, creative musings and much, much more.
(Source: SlideShare Blog)
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- 2013 in review: Major social media sites reveal most viral content - December 18, 2013
- Hshtags is THE search engine for hashtags - December 17, 2013
- See how many times articles have been shared with this bookmarklet - December 16, 2013
- This week in social media (December 9-13, 2013) - December 13, 2013
- Tired of seeing annoying things on Twitter and Facebook? Rather to the rescue! - December 11, 2013