With SnapShot Postcard, you can send custom picture postcards to anyone in the world from the comfort of your own iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Android device.
Once the app is installed on your phone, you just have to select a picture from your library, add a message, and choose a mailing address from your address book. Your addressee will then receive your postcard in their mailbox within a week.
To start using SnapShot Postcard, visit http://www.snapshotpostcard.com. The first postcard is free.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013
- Can’t type right now? Try speaking instead - December 3, 2013
- 14 tools to rock Google+ - December 2, 2013
- Keep an eye on Twitter trends with Sonar Solo - December 1, 2013
- This week in social media (November 25-29, 2013) - November 29, 2013