If you have followed me for a while, you know that I love featuring tools that help make your life easier. In the past, I interviewed Paul Berry and Tim Sae Koo, respectively the founder of RebelMouse and the CEO of Tint, two services that regroup your social media content on a personal, embeddable personal hub page.
If you are looking for a good alternative, let me introduce you to Twine Social!
Twine Social aggregates posts from your blog, as well as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vine, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, Foursquare, Vimeo, and Flickr accounts. You can set up filters to automatically get rid of unwanted content and retweets. It’s perfect for hashtag campaigns and testimonials, for example.
Twine Social automatically extracts titles, headlines and key photos. You can also watch videos directly from the page. And each item can be shared on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn).
- Collections – Group content by specific category
- Embed – Show your entire hub or specific collections on your website and/or blog (scroll down to the bottom of this page to see my hub)
- Insights – An automatic weekly email shows your likes and follower performance over time
- Customizable design
- Promoted Posts – Schedule important content to appear at the top of or within your hub.
- Twitter High Fives – Each time someone uses your hashtag or mentions you on Twitter, the service will notify them that they are featured on your page.
- Collaboration with others.
- Links to your social media profiles on each hub
Twine Social is free to use for two social media feeds. The plan also includes unlimited hubs, basic analytics, and infinite scroll. For more options, prices start at $99 a month.
To start using the social media aggregator, visit www.twinesocial.com.