Designed for journalists, marketers, and educators, Soo Meta lets you grab the videos, pictures, audio recordings, and text you find on the web to create short, mixed-media movies.
The platform has its own search engine, which lists content from YouTube, Yahoo (for images), Twitter Search (for text), and Soundcloud (for music). You can also pull items from specific URLs, including Pinterest.
Once your project is published, you can share it on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, and/or embed it on your blog or website.
Here is an example of what you can do with Soo Meta.
To use Soo Meta, visit http://soometa.com
Update: You can now include polls / quizzes in your presentations.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tired of seeing annoying things on Twitter and Facebook? Rather to the rescue! - December 11, 2013
- Find the Twitter accounts behind websites and blogs with Twitter Detector - December 10, 2013
- Latest WordPress.com numbers & news and 30+ plugins to try - December 9, 2013
- This week in social media (December 2-6, 2013) - December 6, 2013
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013