Stopped.at is a social media platform for online discovery that delivers recommendations (sites, apps, and services) based on your sharing habits.
It also has a rewards system. Every bookmark and task you complete will allow you to earn points that you can then redeem for prizes.
To start using Stopped.at, visit https://stopped.at/. Drag the “Check In!” bookmarklet to your browser and start saving links into your folders. Do not forget to link your account to your Facebook or Twitter profile. This will allow to see what your friends are doing on the site as well.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tired of seeing annoying things on Twitter and Facebook? Rather to the rescue! - December 11, 2013
- Find the Twitter accounts behind websites and blogs with Twitter Detector - December 10, 2013
- Latest WordPress.com numbers & news and 30+ plugins to try - December 9, 2013
- This week in social media (December 2-6, 2013) - December 6, 2013
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013