Have you ever seen a blog or website whose colors and fonts you really liked, but didn’t want to inspect every CSS element to find out more about them?
Let Stylify Me help! Created by Annabelle Yoon and Michael Mrowetz, this free tool auto-generates the style guide of any page for you.
All you have to do is visit http://stylifyme.com, type the URL of your choice in the search box, and click the “Stylify Me” button. The result page will display background and text colour codes, font types, spacing, and image dimensions, followed by a screenshot of the site you are studying.
Click the “Download” button at the top right to save the information as a PDF.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013
- Can’t type right now? Try speaking instead - December 3, 2013
- 14 tools to rock Google+ - December 2, 2013
- Keep an eye on Twitter trends with Sonar Solo - December 1, 2013
- This week in social media (November 25-29, 2013) - November 29, 2013