TweetChat may be down for an undetermined period of time, we still need to be able to take part in Twitter chats.
Tchat.io allows you to do just that. Created by Congo Labs, the tool launched earlier this month and works with the new Twitter API.
To start using tchat.io, visit http://www.tchat.io. Then, sign into your Twitter account, enter the hashtag (e.g. #atomicchat) you want to follow, press the “Start Chatting” button, and you are good to go.
Note that you don’t need to add your chosen hashtag to your tweets. The feed also automatically updates as you chat in real-time.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Latest WordPress.com numbers & news and 30+ plugins to try - December 9, 2013
- This week in social media (December 2-6, 2013) - December 6, 2013
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013
- Can’t type right now? Try speaking instead - December 3, 2013
- 14 tools to rock Google+ - December 2, 2013