On Google+, my posts get the most traction on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. And on these days, I’m better off sharing at 7-8 p.m. and 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. (CST). What about you?
If you are not sure, check out Timing+. Created by Daniel Treadwell, the service analyzes your last 100 posts to find which ones have gathered the most +1s, reshares, and comments. It will then show you when your content has the most impact on the social platform.
To start using Timing+, visit http://timing.minimali.se. For the most accurate results, make sure you select the right timezone at the top of your page.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Find the Twitter accounts behind websites and blogs with Twitter Detector - December 10, 2013
- Latest WordPress.com numbers & news and 30+ plugins to try - December 9, 2013
- This week in social media (December 2-6, 2013) - December 6, 2013
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013
- Can’t type right now? Try speaking instead - December 3, 2013