Twitter has officially filed for its initial public offering (IPO) and is looking to raise $1 billion.
The document, which is available publicly, reveals important numbers about the social network, especially when it comes to traffic. Here are some highlights below:
- 2,000 employees
- 100+ million daily active users (DAUs)
- 218.3 million monthly active users (MAUs)
- 500 million Tweets per day
- 300 billion Tweets since launch (2006)
- Tweets have been embedded on 1 million third-party websites
- President Obama’s “Four more years” has been viewed 25 million times
- 75% of MAUs access Twitter from a mobile device
- 65% of ad revenue comes from mobile
Want to see more numbers? Head over TechCrunch’s article.