Blogvio lets you create responsive widgets for your website or blog. The service is free for up to 50,000 views per day and three sites.
To create a widget, visit the Widgets area. Then:
- Choose an item among the eight available (news ticker, video player with overlay progress bar, disk spinning MP3 player, stack gallery, photo conversion…)
- Click the “New Composition” button
- Select and customize the skin
- Add content from Facebook, Dropbox, or a link. The option will be different depending on the widget you want to create
- Edit details (e.g., titles, descriptions, width, height)
To save your composition and get the embed code, you will need to sign up for an account.
Here is an example of news ticker.
Note that all widgets come with metrics, including impressions, engagement rates, average view time, and devices, and will only load on the websites you have listed in your Account Settings.
To start using Blogvio, visit http://blogvio.com.