My favorite thing about WordPress is the ability to add features via plugins. However, after a decade as a blogger, I know that many business owners still don’t understand what they are.
So, following last month’s #smslantchat discussion with Jon Whitbeck, I decided to invite WordPress website designer, Frithjof Petscheleit to share his expert tips and advice on the topic with us. And, as with all previous guests, his insights were fantastic.
Here are the questions I asked:
- What are WordPress plugins? Why do they matter?
- What are your tips to choose the best plugins for your blog?
- What are the dangers of using too many plugins?
- What are some plugins we should stay away from?
- What plugins do you absolutely recommend? Why?
- Free vs. premium plugins. Which are better?
Next month, #smslantchat returns to the Happy Hour format. Bring your questions and knowledge, and we’ll go with the flow!
Interested in being a guest? Feel free to email me.