Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Interview with Mike Klanac, CEO of GripeO - April 23, 2014
- Keeping your word in a social media world - April 22, 2014
- Looking for some marketing resources? Here are 101 for you! - April 21, 2014
He mentioned that WordPress is now used by 18.9 percent of the Web! Other interesting stats include:
- 46,3 million WordPress downloads in the last 12 months (or 147,000 daily)
- 336 themes added since last year
- 26,000 plugins in the plugin directory (6,758 added this year)
- 15 updates of mobile apps
Mullenwag also revealed that WordPress 3.6 would soon be out, with versions 3.7 and 3.8 being released in October and December respectively.
WordPress turned 10 on May 27, 2013.