Do you know that YouTube receives at least one billion unique monthly visits? If this number is not mind-blowing enough for you, here is another one that may change your mind.
People watch six billion hours of video each month! It means that if every human being in the world had access to YouTube, they would spend almost an hour there.
According to Nielsen, the video-sharing platform attracts more U.S.-based users in the 18 to 34 age range than any cable network.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Find the Twitter accounts behind websites and blogs with Twitter Detector - December 10, 2013
- Latest WordPress.com numbers & news and 30+ plugins to try - December 9, 2013
- This week in social media (December 2-6, 2013) - December 6, 2013
- Add videos to your documents with Movenote - December 4, 2013
- Can’t type right now? Try speaking instead - December 3, 2013